CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
What is CTI?
Computer telephony integration is a system designed to harmonize your computer system and your telephony service to improve your communication capability. This integration system adds greater functionality to both systems. These could include automatic call routing or retrieval of customer information based on information obtained through interactive voice response (IVR). At Trans-West Network Solutions in Phoenix, Arizona, we have the tools to provide a seamless integration of your computer and telephony needs.
How Can a CTI System Improve Your Communication Service?
CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) is a powerful tool to improve customer service. In this competitive climate, businesses are constantly aware of the need to impress new customers and retain current customers through stellar customer service. The ability to compete is achieved by a computer telephony integration (CTI) system that continues to serve your customers whether in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area or nationally, and meet all of their needs in a simple and cost-effective manner.
CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) Provides Customer Service Benefits
- CTI provides more personalized customer service using screen population (“screen pops”), a means of displaying customer information on the agent's computer screen. This allows better cultivation of relationships with your customer and increases probability of retention.
- Avoid re-routing or call transfers. A CTI system reduces customer frustration by having calls routed to the most appropriate agent or department.
- Eliminate the need for customers to repeat information to more than one agent. Using our computer telephony integration system, a customer may give their account number to an interactive voice response (IVR) and a live agent can receive pertinent information automatically screen popped to their desktop computer. This may include account details including notes of previous call interactions.
- Reduce agent stress. Constant interaction with angry or frustrated customers reduces agent productivity and overall customer service. Computer telephony integration (CTI) gives your agents an easier interface to help customers, increasing satisfaction for everyone.
- CTI can be fully integrated with your current customer relations management (CRM) software for improved efficiency.
CTI Provides Cost Savings
- Screen pops and automatic data transfer to your computer reduce call times.
- Agents will have increased productivity using computer telephony integration.
- CTI may allow for a reduction in personnel.
Trans-West Network Solutions Phoenix, Arizona can help you determine whether a simplified computer telephony integration (CTI) or a customized system will work for your business. Whether you are located in AZ or across the nation, we can service your needs. Our vast experience and network of partners allow us to consultatively find the best solution for you. Call today to determine if CTI is right for you!
Providing Business Voice & Data Solutions to the Phoenix, Arizona Metro Area and across the country. No matter where you are located we are your #1 choice for your Business VoIP Phone System, Data Networks and Managed IT Services.