IP Telephony Internet Software Arizona
IP (Internet Protocol) telephony is simply a means of transmitting voice over the internet using software instead of using a traditional phone circuit. An IP telephone gateway converts voice communications into pieces of data, which is then sent over the IP network or private Internet. At its destination the communication data is then converted back into voice.
Let Trans-West help you harness the incredible potential of IP Telephony / VoIP in the Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Trans-West Network Solutions continues to serve our community with cutting edge technology. Whether you are located in Phoenix, Arizona or in multiple locations nationwide Trans-West Phoenix is your number one choice for quality network solutions. With more than 8000 customers across the country we can show you how to use IP telephony such as VoIP (voice over internet protocol) to improve your business.
Key Benefits of IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony
- Software reduces the cost of long distance calling.
- Integrates voice and data networks into a single cohesive network, streamlining management and ensuring reduced costs for moves, adds, and changes.
- IP telephony software reduces administration and network costs.
- Effectively optimizes existing resources using VoIP.
- Relocating a phone or changing phone numbers (a significant expense with a traditional phone system) is no longer necessary when an employee leaves.
- Due to it’s software driven nature, IP (Internet Protocol) telephony supports a host of applications and devices, enabling your employees to work effectively and efficiently.
- Reduce business travel expenses by using VoIP software with videoconferencing to communicate with employees or partners in remote locations.
- IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony and VoIP is software dependent, making the integration of other services and applications simple. Adding another phone to the network is quick and easy and does not require an additional line.
Ensures Reliable Communication
- VoIP telephony software systems allow you to extend consistent communications services to all your employees, whether they located in Phoenix, at other branch offices across (AZ) Arizona, working remotely nationwide, or are constantly mobile. Additionally, faxes and voicemail messages can be retrieved on computers or wireless devices when utilizing a VoIP telephony software system.
Trans-West can utilize the power of IP (Internet Protocol) telephony software to provide an innovative, tailor made solutions for your communication purposes. Call us today for a free consultation. We can review both your voice and data networks and determine a VoIP system that will work for you. Click here.
Providing Business Voice & Data Solutions to the Phoenix, Arizona Metro Area and across the country. No matter where you are located we are your #1 choice for your Business VoIP Phone System, Data Networks and Managed IT Services.